1. Seeing my favorite cities lit up and decorated!
2.Spending time with my Geema, and Geema.
3.Geeting away, and random trips!
4.Spending time with my people, I love you people!
5.Seeing Riina, my little Finn! I can't wait for New Years in Toronto <3
6.Arts & crafts, my cousins, and I'll never be too old for that.
7.Being home, my mom will have all the decorations lit up! (fun fact, we usually have 3 trees all different themes...but since we've moved homes this year will be a surprise).
8.Doing Michigan things, such as going to frozen over Grand Haven, having hot cocoa, you know the drill...never getting out of bed with layers of socks and hot soup!
9. Getting into a little bit of trouble with my older sister, I think we always put on a good show every Christmas ;)
10. Having my friends in one place <3 baking cookies, and sharing laughs
11.I'm weird, but I love laying by the Christmas tree...I just like to stair at it for a very long time.
13. Being home with my family, we've all kinda moved and doing grown-up things, it will be nice to see us all.
14. Christmas Eve and Christmas day!!! Who will get the cookie jar this year?!
15. VS fashion show, I don't care what you say....I love it!
16. Warm things, lots of them.
17. Wishing good, being kind, and loving people.
18. This year I will have my own tree...and I can't wait to decorate it! (Will be my first time to the tree farm).
19. Watching my favorite holiday classics, Little Women, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and A Christmas Story.
20. Scrafs lots of scarfs.
21. Traditions, my favorite part about Christmas mornings are stockings!
22. The sound of Christmas bells ringing!
24. The sound of a full house full of family, laughing, running, and shouting!
25. The countdown!
I love the anticipation, and I love all the traditions. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving with family & friends around. Writing a list like this makes me happy, especially at a time where it can be easy to forget what you have. I am really lucky to be here! Peace <3